I Do this for my students as well.
1. Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside throw away the inside. What am I?
2. What kind of room has no windows and no doors?
3. Foward I am heavy backward I am not. What am I?
4. They are dark and always on the run. Without the sun there would be none. What is it?
5. Why are 1990 pennies worth almost $20?
Also if you have more riddles I would love to hear them. If I like them I will use them with my students.
Answer by amessageofhope at 12:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010
Answer by kmath at 12:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2010
Answer by dmbutler at 12:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2010
Answer by young-not-dumb at 12:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010
Most Liked Posts