Anyone ever get a metalic taste in their mouth as a pregnancy symptom? Like you have a mouth full of pennies?

I'm hoping I'm pregnant and I'm hoping that's its not just in my head (and I think it's too early to test) but the only time I ever had this taste in my mouth was either if I had a cut in my mouth somewhere and my mouth was bleeding, or when I was pregnant with my dd..... just started getting this taste in my mouth again (no matter how much I brush my teeth or rinse) like last week.... am I crazy or has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I did too -- mostly with my first. Sometimes it seemed a little foamy too. :-\

Good Luck! :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Its a pregnancy symtom. I read it in What To Expect When You're Expecting and have experienced it myself. Ugh its so yucky! P.S. I heard its worse with a boy.....
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Hmm that is not what they taste like to me lol...but yes I think its a sign you are.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2010