What are you all doing for thanksgiving

I am going to just be at home with my family,and will be making a big dinner for us

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 12:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Well, all of our extended family is going their seperate ways, so we're staying home and doing a dinner between us. We have 3 kids, and one of which is going to her Aunts for TG dinner, and I think DS might as well, but not sure. At the least, it will be me, hubby, youngest son and our two dogs. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• lunch at my parents house...mama always cooks :)
    Sheilatx

Answer by Sheilatx at 12:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We will be going to my cousins.. It will be my grandmas side of the family. We very rarely get to see them everyone is so busy so that is the one day everyone gets together :) Then the next day I will be going SHOPPING!!
    KBM99

Answer by KBM99 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Going to my parents for a noon meal, then its off to my DH's parents for dinner
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 12:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Going to cook a lot of good food that we nly cook at Thanksgiving, Christmas and Eatr. Going to eat with my fab family of dh+ds+dd and say what we are all thankful for. Next day we will put up our Christmas tree and decorate after we buy a live tree :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• only and Easter opps
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• what we do every year we go to my sisters and all bring a couple dishes and stuff our face, mmmmm yeah can't wait, I have been craving turkey dinner ever since it got all cold outside. On black Friday I'm going to go work off everything I ate.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• going to the in Laws
    Cokegirl09

Answer by Cokegirl09 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Everyone in my fam is doing their own thing, so my DH and I are just going to make a feast for us and our son =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 1:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm making the works for me the hubs and the toddler, baby boy is still too little. We've got at least one other couple, friends of ours, coming and possibly other friends. Pretty much any of our friends who have nowhere to go on Thanksgiving are totally welcome to come enjoy food, andpossibly some gaming, at our place.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2010