I am looking to start "wearing" my 7 month old... Opinions on your baby carriers!

I need to get something done around the house and my daughter is needing to constantly be held so I figure I should invest in a good sling or carrier... Any ideas? I'm open to many different price ranges... I like the Ergo styles but then I've heard that the Moby wrap is awesome! SO many options and I'm just wondering what your favorite is?
Thanks!

LadyofIvory

Asked by LadyofIvory at 12:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ergo baby!! She's too old to comfortably go in a sling. Go to a store where you can try out your options and see what works best for you guys. Everyone I know that has the Ergo LOVES it! Plus, it goes front and back and up to 40 lbs! My 2 year old still loves it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have the moby and I love it
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 12:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had a Moby wrap and I loved it! It was awesome to be able to spread the shoulder parts out so it wouldn't dig into your shoulder!
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I like the ones from seven slings however the latest one I got was too small. My size was on back order and wouldn't ship until 11/15 so I picked the smaller one. Bad idea. It's a great sling but really too small. So I gave it to a skinnier friend of mine and just ordered the right size. And look, it's almost 11/15 so I should be getting it soon.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2010