Consistancy in potty training how do i do this?

I have asked this question before. I feel so stupid. But anyway, i asked my daycare worker could she help me. Like in the day i could bring the potty with him and she could put him on it while he is with her. She said no, she dont potty train. so how can i stay consistant when she is no help. Will i confuse him if he is only training when he gets home and on weekends...Do i just need to take time off work. Please help all potty training mommies..

blhmek

Asked by blhmek at 2:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• thats not a good daycare then.. she needs to take the child to the bathroom if ur in the middle of potty training... i can understand pull ups and if he has an accident no biggy but she needs to ask her children she is watching if they need to go potty... not just let them wet themselves all the time...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Do it over Christmas if you get a week or two off then. You have to focus on it for a couple of weeks and he should get it and be able to go to daycare with underwear after that. If you are able to, go naked from the waist down for a couple of days with the potty seat in plain view. You may have to steam clean your carpets afterwards, but its a lot cheaper than staying in diapers for another year. Daycare provider will have to remind him every hour or so once he's back, if she isn't willing to offer reminders or ask if he needs to go you should change daycares.
    Anonymous