breaking up

so my fiance and i just broke up..... he out of the blue dumped me 7 months before the wedding....I had most things planned and now i dont know what to do with myself... i moved to a diff town to be with him and now we have a year old son. I want him to be around his dad all the time but at the same time i want to be back with my family.
I am super broken up about this and dont know what to do with myself. I cant stop crying and have to take care of our baby
any tips on getting over this? or if i should stay here or move?

juliak818

Asked by juliak818 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it might be a good thing to be with your family during this rough time. Maybe later yall can hook up for the baby to get to spend time with his daddy, but right now, you need to get back on your feet so you can be the best mama you can.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think at a time like this it is important to have your support system, so I would go to where that is.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• BTW, I'm sorry this is happening to you :(
    EverydayMomma

• I'm very sorry. I don't have much advice, but you have to do what's best for you. If staying there works then do it. But if you need the support from your friends and family in your hometown then go back. You will have to set up a schedule with your ex fiance which can be very difficult. But things will be ok. You have your baby! Good Luck.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm so sorry you are going through that. If I were in your shoes I'd move back to wear your family is. Maybe you can move in with your parents for a short period of time so you can get things settled. Get child support settled, find an apartment, job etc.
    If you need someone to talk I'm here and willing to listen. Just pm me.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Sorry that has happened. Hugs.

VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 1:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Hugs to you. Just pray, God can heal a broken heart.
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 4:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My adviced would be to do whats best for you and your child right now, and if that means moving back with your family so you can get back on your feet so you can be the best mom you can for your child then do that. If your childs father wants to be in your childs life, he will have to make the effort to be there.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would go home to your family. You need support and help right now. You can work out visitation no matter where you are. I'm sorry you're hurting so much.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010