What happen to your bellybutton while preggers?

Mine didn't pop all the way out lol. It was half in, half out. Not an inie or and outie! I was self-concious about it but dh said it was cute. Can't trust dh when I'm pregnant though, he's mind is elsewhere if you know what I mean lol.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 1:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mine kinda got flattened out. I swore it was going to pop. It felt bruised all the time. The counters at the lab I worked at were right at belly button level for me, so it kept rubbing as my belly grew, and it hurt! Never did pop.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• lol. Mine was normal. Was like yours... half in, but wasn't poking out.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I always thought that when the belly button popped out it meant that the baby was done! Like a turkey timer!LOL
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nothing happened to mine. I gave birth with a belly ring in.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• 1st time, when I was skinny it popped out. The next 3 times when I was bigger, there was no change.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• mine has always popped out, and at the end almost been flattened lol :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 1:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Mine just gets squished so it is neither in nor out it is just flat.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• mine was about the same.. it only poped out if i laughed or pushed my stomach out i that makes sense lol. funny thing is.. ive always had really dry skin, even inside my belly button. ever since i was pregnant, my skin IN and around my belly button has been moist (ntot in a gross way just, in a not try skin, type, way) lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• mine stayed normal for all 3 pregnancies :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 6:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Mine looked nasty. I used to have a belly ring and it had gotten infected, so I took it out and I guess it left a scar. So, when mine popped out, the scar popped out along with it and looked weird. I did not like it, but I also got a lot of stretch marks, so I was never able to show my tummy again anyways :(
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2010