fun things for a bday party

Ds will be 6 next month and I want him to have some fun with his classmates(outside of school). I don't want to do it at my house though. It will be cold(obviously) outside so that rules out that. What can I do? This will be his first bday partty with people other than family.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 1:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Bowling maybe? That is always fun for kids his age! My son LOVES to bowl and at most bowling alleys they have some type of birthday package you can get!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I was thinking bowling when I saw the age group you posted in. Also, depending on how much you want to spend, movies or McDonalds does parties. Chuck E Cheese or even the batting cages. Have fun!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 2:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I agree that bowling might be fun, if your son likes to bowl. If you don't want kids in your house, how about in your garage? We had a garage party for DD and it was super fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Ice skating? Do you have a local rink?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Bowling or rollerskating!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• A bowling alley is a good idea and some places have a birthday party plan. The kids get to take a tour of the back and the birthday kid gets a bowling pin that everyone can sign.
    Or some of our local movie places have a birthday plan and the kids get to go up in the projection room and they get a snack and some other things and then they all go to watch a movie.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2010