What do you do when you are with a person that you love but absolutely can't stand?

dirtyswifey10

Asked by dirtyswifey10 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• work on yourself first
    davevysmom

Answer by davevysmom at 1:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I haven't a clue, I've never been through that. Bumping for you..and good luck.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Leave. Unless you're married and it's not abusive. Then I would consider it a chance to work on patience, compassion and acceptance.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm kinda in that boat myself, I love him a lot but anymore he's.grumpy, doesnt provide for his family,etc.... I just keep hoping he will change! Believe me, I bite my tounge a lot and it's really getting old! Best of luck to ya.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• anichols1 I used to bite my tongue, but one day i was talking to his mama about things and she told me that keeping it in wasn't good and that I should tell him how I feel even if I have to be hard on him because that is the only way that he is going to see that I am serious about what I say. I actually took her advice and he has gotten so tired o hearing my mouth hat he has been getting up extra early in the morning trying to do the things that he needs to do.
    dirtyswifey10

Comment by dirtyswifey10 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Davevysmom it has nothing to do with me it has to do with the things he does (the constant drinking & wanting to party alot on the weekends, etc). I just don't like that and he does it so much that I literally can't stand him at times.
    dirtyswifey10

Comment by dirtyswifey10 (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• dirtyswifey10 I- have spoke my mind many times but it hasn't worked yet. Sounds like your lucks better than mine,that or my hubby is just more pig headed!! Sometimes I think it's" Mid Life crisis", I don't know but nothing works! We used to be so close but sadley it's changing. Just curious, whats your hubbies flaws?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010