What do you do when you want to leave the 1 your with, but it seems like its impossible?

dirtyswifey10

Asked by dirtyswifey10 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't know..but I bumped it for you. Good luck.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Why is it impossible? Kids? Financial reasons? Or are you still in love?
    nikki_radio_dj

Answer by nikki_radio_dj at 1:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• To nikki its all of the above
    dirtyswifey10

Comment by dirtyswifey10 (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• were in the same boat now i am just ignoring him....
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 2:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You have to think long and hard about it. You have to decide if you are truly unhappy in the relationship and if you can make it better or if you even want to. Most importantly (to me any way) is how is it affecting the children? If it's beginning to affect the children, then it's time to act.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Austinsmom35 the kids actually want us to stay together, he is the father of 1, but have been around my other 2 since they were babies and they tell us all the time that they want us to be together forever. I am just going through a stage where i feel like I need to be by myself because he is having a hard time finding a job due to his background and it is stressing him and then I am stressed beacsue that is leaving me to do everything, but I just don't feel like he is actually putting in any effort to find a job. He is letting his background stop him from even trying to find a job at all & that is what is making me want to leave, but like I said by me having to foot the bill on everything I can't really afford to leave just yet.
    dirtyswifey10

Comment by dirtyswifey10 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010