is it wrong to be scared to tell

Ok i just wana Give you some background info on why i am afraid to tell my father the news about my pregnancy. i'm 21 Now. when i was 16 I got pregnant with my son. when i told my dad he was so disappointed and upset but he got over it. eventually. but i just don't wanna see the same look of disappointment on his face when i tell him. i'm in a committed relationship, I have a job and i'm an adult but i don't think that will matter. anyway is it wrong for me to have someone else tell him? Or should i just tell him myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I understand, It was hard then and just as hard now. But you are older. Maybe wait to tell him, if he finds out then explain you didnt want to disappoint him. He may feel bad but it will help him know you are taking this seriosly, not lightly. It may help him ease into the news. He will be excited sooner for this baby probably.
    Good luck!
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008