How do you set up the food that is being served? is it all at the Table? if not how do you do it?

We set up tables and form aline because there are to many people to sit around a table...

kids_r_gr8

Asked by kids_r_gr8 at 1:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Are you talking about Thanksgiving? I will have enough tables and chairs for everyone but it is to hard to pass from table to table so we will do it like a buffet.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• When we have people over I either have things on the stove or kitchen table. In our old place I turned our dresser into a sideboard because it was already in the living room. And I tend to let people serve themselves, or sometimes I just dish up the plates and carry them out to the boys dependin on what's going on.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We do buffet style too.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We have a bar in our kitchen, it's about 7' long and about 18" wide, so it's perfect for setting everything out on buffet style and that frees up the table for the little ones to sit at. We adults are normally in the living room so the guys can watch football.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We do Buffet style dinners when I host a Holiday meal...
    I have a 12ft long table that I set up, if that isn't enough I get another of the same size
    to set up, but usually the one is good...desserts come out later so there is usually room
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We rent table and chairs and have a sit down style dinner. There are about 35 of us, it is a loooong table lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We do buffet style, it saves room on the table and no one has to watch where they stick their elbows lol.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Buffet style kind of
    Punk.Princess24

Answer by Punk.Princess24 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We pass the food around the table.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010