Where can I buy Shea Butter?

I need it for a home made "Butt Butter" recipe... But I'm not sure where to look... Chances are, it's available in places I have already been, and I'm just not sure where to look...

Help!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Health

• http://www.nls.sheatouch.com/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You can get shea butter at just about any store, from Wal-Greens to Wal-Mart.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Okay, well I looked at WalMart tonight, but I honestly wasn't sure where to look... Is it with the food? or the medicinal area? or somewhere else??? I always get lost in there...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Beauty area. Store set ups vary by store of course, but check with the lotions and if it's not there, it might be in the pharmacy dept =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Okay, thanks... My WalMart has the pharm & beauty supply area all in one... I need the raw stuff, which is why I wasn't sure where to look. I mean they have lots of Shea butter lotions and whatnot, but I don't think I've ever seen the raw stuff... I'll look there though, Thanks!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 2:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• For the highest quality Shea butter, and other ingredients such as that, try New Directions Aromatics.

Also, their soy butter and pumpkin seed butter are to die for.

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Id check out a beauty store
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It is in the beauty department in just about any store.Walmart, wall green, target. Hope you fined it
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2010