Have you ever cryed at work?

Yes, hidden in the restroom for a while.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 2:37 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha yaa..a couple times..i deal with all the money the store brings in, preparing the floats, making sure everything for the day balances etc..and some days it just doesnt add up...or i get soooo lost in it all, i just dont know what to do anymore..i've been with the company for 2 yrs..but have only been working in the cash office for 4 months..but i only do it 1-2 times a week..so i realllllly havent gotten all that much time..so yaa, it gets to me some days!! and since its the cashroom, theres cameras everywhere..LOL..soo yaaaaa if they ever watch me, they might have seen me cry..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:11 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yes i have when i started a new job working in a kitchen of a hospital and had only been there 2 months and because i was still learning the cook abusedme in front of everyone saying id been there 2 months and still couldnt get my sh@#t together i was so upset i walked out and he has since been fired
    jules70707

Answer by jules70707 at 2:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have cried at work a few times just the other day i found out while at work that a family member of mine pass away and i just couldn't hold it in he left a 10 yrs old & 13 yrs old boys.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yes, in the bathroom.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 3:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• oh yes....time and time again....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Sure have...the worst was when I came to a home ( I was in Social Work) to do a planned home visit for a young mother and was met by her mother who told me that they had found her the day before...she had died... and accidental death or suicide...15 years later they still do not know!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:37 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well i'm SAHM, so YES, plenty of times!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2010