so if you lazy does it mean you have lack of love??

my husband said i was lazy bacuse i procrastinate alot and because im just lazy to him-- well he said you have lack of love becuse you lazy he said i dont love him because sometimes i procrastinate on the cleaning he done so much worse things to me i mean worse that i could say that he dosnt love me but to him if im lazy is becaus i have lack of love... what do you guys think??

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 3:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Being lazy has nothing to do with how you feel about one self. Your hubby doesn't know how you feel in your heart, mins, body and sole for him. Just cause your lazy and don't clean or takes you forever to get stuff done around the house doesn't mean your love for your hubby is nothing. Everyone can feel the way they want to feel or think the way they want to think. You all need to talk this over and come to a agreement cause this will cause ongoing problems in your relationship until this is resolved.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I don't think it means you lack love for him. But I do think it shows a lack of respect for the home & the fact that he works hard to provide.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It sounds like he is on a power trip actually, lol. NO it doesn't mean you have a lack of love!! I have really lazy days where I just don't do anything! But you know what, my husband has those days EVERYDAY he has off from work! I on the other hand don't get "days off" but once and awhile I will take one! Procrastination to me is less of a lazy thing and more of a just don't want to do it thing.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 3:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i work and have a 8 mnths babygirl im not excusing myself for procrastinating on the cleaning but i do everything around the house- he jsut works and expect things to be done right away..but maybe you right maybe somehow im showing lack of respect for the home
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 3:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Maybe....I don't know, I am more of the mind that your house doesn't need to be spotless. But your husband should really be helping out and doing 50% if you are both working!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 3:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• you guys just need to work together, thats all. talk, come to a mutual agreement, write up a chore list if you have to. Take turns cleaning the bah or something. And stay on top of thigs, that way it doesn't get out of hand. good luck.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Some men can be that way just because they are...my exhusband and his gf work 40 hours each week, he tells our kids that his gf is lazy and thats why his house is so messy...but yet he won't do anything to help.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 9:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• In a situation like this, I would say no. You both work and he should be helping. IMO it's just wrong for the mother to work her 8 or 10 hours then come home and start her second and third jobs with no help.

That said, not pulling one's weight at home and with family but constantly helping out friends and people one barely knows, then I'd have to say that shows a lack of care and respect at the very least. I've seen that before. It's hard to make the argument that home and family matter when others seem to matter more.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010