how do i use try care

we live in germany and i will go to the usa in 2 weeks . my son is a child with speciale needs and i want a second opinien by a doctor from the usa . since we have try care for my son i would like to know how i can use it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Kids' Health

• well you will prob need to go to the tricare offices in your area because you MIGHT have to get off tricare prime and onto tricare standard. But it will basically work the same, you go to a military hospital and show them your ID and it works. If its not a military hospital then you will most likely have to pay a deductible..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You need to call Tricare and see what you have to do. They will know exactly what needs to get done in order to get your child medical care.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 12:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I`d call Tricare and ask.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2010