If you could fly.......

If your body had the capability to fly what would you do? Plz keep it clean. tk u

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't see how this could be made into something dirty..but ok. lol.

If I could fly, I would travel the world and see everything I have always wanted to see. I'd also never own a vehicle again and probably get a cool outfit like Will Smith has in Hancock. haha.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i'd keep it quiet, since I'm certain Uncle Sam would wanna capture me and do tests and I'd never see my family again. I'd sadly only use it when I thought it was safe or to make it look like I was "falling", in emergencies (to save a life), and for fun activities like skydiving and bungee jumping now that I knew I couldn't get hurt from it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It would save me a lot of money on gas for the car. Would not need a car.

Answer by louise2 at 6:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• well first off i'd be movin to the country where my neighbors lived miles away from me because i dont need anyone seeing me when im flying...that would probably end up bad for me due to the testing and stuff.....i dont want to get poked and pricked or whatever.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'd fly somewhere WARM for the Winter like the birds do!! BRRRR
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2010