Please Read It's not what you think (12 year old mother)

My daughter is 12 years old and i sometimes find it cute that she acts like me. She bosses the other kids 11 and 10 as if shes their momma. She helps out alot with them making sure they do their homework, chorus, take bathes, and get to bed in time. She is such a perfectionist sometimes I have to remind her not to be to hard on the other kids for being a little messy or disorganized. She's always helped since she was 1. I love her very much appreciate everything she does to help me out. I call her little mamma. We (DH) try our best to send her on vacation with school when they go places. So far she's been to New York, Washington, and hopefully this year to Florida. She wants to be attend college to be a forensic DNA scientists, she's a straight A student, and is in 7th grade but performs with the high school marching band. I am so proud of her and see her being very successful in life. Thank you GOD for lettign me be her mom

suelo74

Asked by suelo74 at 5:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• you rockThat is great, you are doing your job mom. I would be so proud of her if she were my daughter to. This is the hardest job in the world. You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• girl giving flower My older daughter is also very helpful and a great person to be around.  Thanks for reminding me how lucky I am to have her in my life.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• woohoo

You have done well and she is on her way to becoming a great Momma like you Congratulations! Not everyone can say this about their child she will become one of the best Mommas because of you keep up the great work !!!

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I talked to my daughter and she told me I was an awesome mom.... I couldn't help but cry and say thank you... It is mother's like you and the rest of us make being a mother AWESOME!!!! Thanks for this post....
    Niseyjy77

Answer by Niseyjy77 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think it is awesome that you can see all the wonderful things about her, and I commend you Mom, you are doing a great job! It's kinda nice to see a post where it's all good news!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Thank u sta517
    suelo74

Comment by suelo74 (original poster) at 6:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• thank u Moms Angels1960
    suelo74

Comment by suelo74 (original poster) at 6:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• was there a question in there?
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No question just telling everyone how blessed I am with my daughter.
    suelo74

Comment by suelo74 (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010