Can I vote??

I am 18 and a first time voter... I wasn't sure what party to be affiliated with during the pre-election in August. I voted for our local bond issuse at the time but not for the local officials. Can I still vote tomorrow in the Presidential election?

Mamakat90

Asked by Mamakat90 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• As long as you are registered you can. You said that you voted before, so you should be just fine to vote. Just be sure to do your own research and vote for the candidate that you feel most comfortable with. This website is mostly opinions and alot of mudslinging onto both canidates, so I would research elsewhere and vote for the one you find suitable.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You are obviously regestered if you voted before ,so you can vote. You can vote for anyone you want. Did you get a voter regestration card? If so take it and vote wherever your district is voting, if not take your drivers license.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• It doesn't matter if you are republican or democrat you can vote either way, I know a lot of democrats casting there vote republican this year. Of course you can vote, please do and don't let anybody tell you you have to vote one way or the other.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 2:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yes, just make sure to bring an ID if you don't have your voter registration card. You should also look into where your poling place is at (if you dont know already).
    karebearintx

Answer by karebearintx at 2:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Call City Hall or the voter hotline in your city/state. Ask if your name is on the registered voter list. If it's there you can vote.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2008