If you could send a message in a bottle......

What would that message say? plz keep it clean. Tk u

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:14 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• To who ever finds this may GOD bless you. Please put this message back in the bottle and send it forward. lol
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 5:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It would say "To whom it may concern: If you're reading this, it means I was so bored that I sent this message in a bottle just to make you think this was something important. Did it work? HAHA! Sorry to burst your bubble. ~ Me"
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• considering it may take decades, I'm not sure. Maybe tell them where I was, the date and what was going on in history at that time. Sorta like a time capsule.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• thats a good question....im not exactly sure what to say right now....this one has me stumped lol....i mean i guess it depends on if im stranded on an island somewhere without food or if im just sending a message in a bottle for fun....if i was stranded it would probably say somethings to the effect of "HELP!!! im stranded on an island and i need to get home"....................if it was just for fun it would probably say "may whoever recieves this be blessed in life and may you have a wonderful day"........................this was a good question....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I NEED A VACATION!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Lol AJ. Magic
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 9:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Wishing you a day of pure perfection.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010