• In the Spotlight:

IF you could travel into space.....

Would you like to take a trip in Space & where would you go?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Travel

• No i wouldn't like to take a trip in space. I'll stay right here on earth where theres oxygen and i can still breath if something crazy were to happen. I know crazy things happen here on earth to but i think i'd have a better chance of making it here than up there. LOL I'm just being silly!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 5:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I don't even like flying so no, I wouldn't want to go into space. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'd love to see the Earth from orbit before I die. That would be enough for me. I think it would be a surreal experience.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not a visit. I would like to go explore.

Answer by louise2 at 6:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would love to go to the moon! I want to see the Earthrise like in the famour photographs.

I don't feel much like exploring other places further from the moon. I love our blue planet!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would love to go to space. I want to explore all the planets that I could!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No, I wouldn't. I live near Kennedy Space Center. I watched as the Challenger exploded. I've seen delays many times because something goes wrong at the last minute. Too much of a risk.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• That would be awesome. I'd like to go to another planet. The moon is so overrated, lol.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Sure, I'm up for the challenge to explore.  What a trip!   =D

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• How about I go up.....to just so HIGH.............and then the other section go further into space carrying my EX husband.......being he acts like he IS from outer space...( mentally neurotic ) ........put him back where he belongs!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2010