At what age did you get your LO a proper bed?

CassyzMom

Asked by CassyzMom at 5:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• after 3, they went from crib to twin bed. Still use the same bed today at 11.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My first was 15months when she made the move and the little one was 18 months. We bought them captains beds.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My oldest got one at age three. My youngest got his at age 2 because he was climbing out of the crib
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I believe mine were all in a bed by 18 months. Our 2 year old sleeps in an antique trundle bed that is kind of like a toddler bed. The boys sleep in bunk beds. My 11 month old usually sleeps in our bed and sometimes his crib.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• All 4 of my older ones went from their crib to a twin/full bed around 2.

Answer by missanc at 8:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well my son went from a crib to a toddler bed at 17 months... he'll probably to a full sized bed when he's 3-4 years old.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We put my daughter in her own twin side bed with the railing on the side and pushed against a wall when she was like 14 months old but she was already sleeping on her own in a crib since she was three months. It all depends on the little one every child is different and every parent has different methods.
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010