any recomendations for a tub mat? that won't mold? and a faucet cover? the faucet cover i have is a fish and it won't fit over my faucet? what can i do?

my son just started taking a bath in the big tub! :o) SO much easier!
but he slides around - bc he's still small. any suggestions for a tub mat? reviews i read all complain about mold in suction cups....any out there with a mat that doesn't use suction cups? anyone try the gator grip bath mats????? Also - my faucet is curved kinda, so the regular cover will not fit... I want the bath to be save....what can I do? Anyone have this problem other than me?

thanks??

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 6:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• BUMP!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would recommend http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?rch=Y&quantity=1&itemNumber=7855, available at Boscov's and online on their website. I LOVE it! "Waterguard heavy weight rubber bath mat. Mold and allergy resistant. Fire retardant. 277 powerful suction cups. Anti-mildew treatment. 100% rubber. Machine washable. Measures 16"x41""
    amandag618

Answer by amandag618 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am WARNING people here! DO NOT SHOP AT GATORGRIP . This seller does not stand behind their products. You pay $50 for a bath mat and it becomes unstuck. They (Christine who is the owner of the company) says on their website they guarantee their product, want to make every customer happy and states these bath mats last! My mat was down in the tub 5 months and is now pulled up. She will not send another, she will not guarantee her product and her word means nothing. BAD BUSINESS - DO NOT SHOP AT GATORGRIP. She sells junk and tells you too bad when the mat starts breaking down.
    batitude

Answer by batitude at 12:52 PM on May. 30, 2014