What has been the best day of your life?

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 7:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• depends what phase in my life we're talking about, but lately, I'd say the birth of my kids.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It is hard to pick just one day when you have 3 wonderful children. Although right now I would have to say the best day was the day my DD, who was in a coma for 11 days, sent me a text message that said "i llove u" She was not talking and didn't want to have anything to do with me at that point. She was just starting to come out of the coma and being that she is only 8 and probably didn't understand what was going on it meant the world to me. Before she sent me the message I was telling people how whenever I am with her she would push me away.

Through this whole experience there have been so many best days. We are so blessed and lucky that she is home with us and nothing will be able to top that.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Getting Married to my Soulmate and giving to Birth to the perfect Child We created tie for Top One best day of my Life. I love my Men!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• There is no one best day.

Answer by louise2 at 7:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My wedding day - hands down. Don't get me wrong - I love that I have my kids, but the day I gave birth to each of them weren't exactly fun days (especially the 18 hours of labor followed by a C-section - yeah, I could let that day slide into the depths of my memory....)
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• giving birth to my son... even though now he's a mouthy teenager LOL but i still love him with all my heart.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• well i have alot of "best days" but the 2 that i can think of right now was one in 2006 when i had my son and one in 2007 when i had my daughter....R.I.P. Haley Nicole.....mommy misses you and so does bubby............those are the 2 best days of my life that i can think of right now.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have three, Wedding day, birth of son #1, birth of son #2.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The births of my children.. and my wedding day!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I feel blessed, I have had so many incredible days I truly can't pick just one. My wedding day, the day I met my second husband, the births of my children, finding out I was pregnant with my 3rd child (I was told I couldn't have anymore), marrying my best friends (I'm a reverend), the list goes on and on. It sounds silly I guess, but I try to make every day my "best day ever"
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2010