• In the Spotlight:

vitamins

what are the best vitamins to buy for energy and just a good all around brand!!! (im in my early 40's )

cameron536

Asked by cameron536 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Health

• B12.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• b12, or b complex. B complex has all the B vitamins in it. I'd bo with that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• B complex is good be make sure to take it with food. It makes me so sick if I don't take it after I have eaten something. I usually take it between breakfast and lunch with a light snack.
    mom23ks

Answer by mom23ks at 8:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Super B Complex with Vit C
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:33 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• yep what they said
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• In addition to that though, make sure you take a good multi vitamin like the one from Garden of Life.... it is all natural, not synthetic like the Women's One a Day or the Centrum brands.... but take both the B complex and the multi.... because deficiency in the body could be making you tired, and this will cover all of your nutritional bases. If you still have issues beyond that though, take ginseng (not if you have high BP), or Royal Jelly.... Hope this helps!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010