can this be from allergy dranage and or eating cake batter?

Ok so my daughter is 5 and a half and has alleries and she is coughing all the time even at night (she has a doctors appointment Monday the 22nd since her other meds isn't working anymore and she has a stuffy or runny nose). Anyway can she get diarreha from that? From the drainage? I eat it and I am fine, but last night I made homemade cheese cake it had raw eggs in it and now she has diarrhea. I was going to still send her to school since I think it is related to those 2 things, plus last time she had diarreha she only went one time that day. What do you think can these two things cause it? No bashing about the batter please I let her lick the bowel since I eat lick the bowel when I eat it. Oh and right now she wont stop coughing I think from the drainage. I am almost about to call the doctor to see if they can't get her in any sooner than the 22nd

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 7:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would say it could be from either. Try to keep her hydrated and try to get her in for a sick appointment, you shouldn't have to wait all the way until next week. Good Luck.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:11 AM on Nov. 15, 2010