How do I meet more moms in my situation?

PunkRawkMamaX2

Asked by PunkRawkMamaX2 at 8:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Post what your situation is and those that can relate to your situation can comment. Then you can send friend request to the ones you want! Just a suggestion.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well I am a Disabled Mother of 2 going thru a divorce and currectly dating a guy in the army. My first miitary relationship & we both think its fate that brought us together. My boyfriend oves my kids and we are wanting to start a new life together
    PunkRawkMamaX2

Comment by PunkRawkMamaX2 (original poster) at 8:11 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• go for it and the best of luck to you all
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• You could always join groups for Military Mom's.  Click here to find what group suits your needs.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Start searching through the groups - there are a few dedicated to military wives, and many for specific disabilities as well. Good luck to you!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The military moms group is a great place.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Google... lol you can find many groups online who share the same disabilities as you do.. also facebook, myspace ect.. i have a bitchen friend who is paralized from the waist down who has found some awesome people that she can relate to ;).. just put yourself out there ;) as you did here....
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010