Have you ever eaten at HOOTERS with your DH?

I'm asking because we ate there last night and needless to say I felt like a pig scarfing down my onion rings while these skinny , cute waitresses walked by....

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no and I can honestly say the last place he'd want to eat with his wife is at Hooters. No fun if ya can't look at the hooters lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No, I don't think I'd like half naked boobs and butt around my food! LOL
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 8:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• no, i would never eat with my SO at hooters. thats just silly IMO. there food isnt even that good anyway.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm a Hooters girl so we eat there on a regular basis
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 8:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm not insecure about it. I could be one of those girls too if I wanted. I have the body for it, its just kinda awkward for him especially. You know he wants to look and at the same time wants to be respectful to me, so its better if you don't go in the first place.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Hellz yeah! I love their chicken wings. Me and my hubby eat there all the time! I think some people have a lot of silly ideas about that place. It's really not that big of a deal. Their shirts aren't low enought to show cleavage and they wear panyhose under their shorts. We seriously go their to eat and nothing more. And if you would never go, how do you know how their food is?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Never have. Never lived by one. But what I know about Hooters. I might as well eat at a strip joint.

Answer by louise2 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No. As a matter of fact, neither of us has ever eaten at a Hooter's separately either. It's just not a place I would care to frequent.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We really don't even pay attention to the waitressses. If my hubby wants to look, he knows he can. But he's kinda got this yep, you seen one you've seen them all attitude.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• yeah, lots of times.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010