If my due date is June 17th, about when would I have had intercourse that lead to pregnancy? Is it the same date as my conception date?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your dues date is 9m + one wk from the date of your last period. So chance are you concieved two weeks after sooo around.... around September 24 give or take. Congratulations on your new pregnancy!:D
    BJN2in10

Answer by BJN2in10 at 8:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yes conception date is the day you had sex that lead to intercourse id say in which you probably concieved early oct maybe even last week of sept.
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 8:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Some time in September.

Answer by louise2 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My doctor says it's really not accurate to contemplate conception dates because they can be off by two weeks give or take, no matter what. There is no guarrantee. I apologize if I'm wrong, but are you trying to find out who the father of your child is by date of conception?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well that all depends on how your due date is calculated and what your average cycle is. If it is calculated by last menstrual period and you have a 28 day cycle then you ovulated approximately Sept. 21, but that can be off a couple days either way and sex a few days before can lead to conception. If your cycle isn't a 28 day cycle or the due date is from an ultrasound then you likely conceived sometime around mid to late September. If you are trying to figure out who the father is then you need to just wait until the baby comes and do a DNA test for sure.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• First Day of Last Menstrual Period: September 10, 2010
    Probable Date of Ovulation: September 24, 2010
    Possible Dates of Conception: September 20 to September 28, 2010
    Due Date: June 17, 2011 (40 weeks)
    MommyWoes

Answer by MommyWoes at 4:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2010