Zhu Zhu pets....

My son is 2 years old and when we go into a store by the toy section he always points at the zhu zhu pets and says "want a pet" ( he is not interested in the kung zhu things) my husband doesn't want to get him one because he said they are for girls and he doesn't need girl toys.... what do you guys think... are they just for girls why or why not?

xashxleex87

Asked by xashxleex87 at 8:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My almost 3 yo loves his - I don't think they are girlie, they come in all sorts of colors. My DS calls it his mouse, it's really funny watching him play with it. (I didn't buy any of the accessories, just the "mouse.")
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not all of them are girly! My son has some that are camo, and come with army bases! He loves them!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• They are hamsters and some are very boyish looking. I don't see what the big deal is.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I bought my son 7 years old a black one for Christmas...and my dd a pink one....just get him a"boy" colored one! I dont think they are a girl toy...unless you get him a pink or purple one...lol.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• thanks girls! i think im going to pick him up a black and white one!! :)
    xashxleex87

Comment by xashxleex87 (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2010