OCD...

I think EVERYONE has just a little tiny bit of OCD. Mine is the volume on anything has to be in an increment of 5. My hubby puts the volume on 14 just to make me crazy lol. What is your OCD?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 2:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That is so funny, mine has to be counting and making lists. I have a list for everything and its usually made long before I'll ever need it (and thats assuming I'll even use it when its time) but it makes me feel more organized. My SO actually commented on my "counting" the other day. He said if I dropped this box of toothpicks right now, you would have to pick every one of them up and when you were done, you would know exactly how many there were"...and its true...I KNOW I would have counted them as I was picking them up.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• OMG! My hubby has the same thing! I love to leave the volume on 13 just to bug him!!! I have to have my towels folded just so. And I hate for a picture to be crooked...
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 2:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• mines cleaning, EVERYTHING has to be clean and in its place. It drives everyone who knows me crazy.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 2:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Mine is definitely cleaning.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Cleaning, and the volume on the TV being even slightly too loud... I go batty.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• mine is i have to have the bedroom clean before having sex. i can't have sex in a dirty room it drives me up the wall and i can't relax when it's dirty.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have CDO it is like OCD only like it should be
    Anonymous

• LOL...you mean "I have CDO..its like OCD..only IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER like it should be...hehe.
    Anonymous