Did Westboro enjoy their visit to McAlester OK?

From the artcle:

To make matters worse, as their minivan slowly hobbled away on two flat tires, with a McAlester police car following behind, the protesters were unable to find anyone in town who would repair their vehicle, according to police.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i just had the most evil laugh when i read this. they need to be struck by lightening
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well, I believe in karma. We show people how to treat us with how we treat them. I doubt they really liked their trip there. Unfortunately, this will only teach them to be more prepared next time. I suspect they will have some full sized spares at the ready for their next attack. While I am not a proponent of vandalism, I am glad that communities are wising up to their tactics and not allowing them to dishonor the fallen.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I agree with Quinn...its probably just making them smarter about what to do and not to do....communities need to stay one step ahead of them....the crazies....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Woohooo! I don't want to hear all the downside...of course it's true....but I'm glad people are standing up to them.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It may sound mean but I hope they get that type of reception everywhere they go --the counter protesting, anyway. If enough people and towns show they aren't going to put up with such hatred maybe they will go away. I don't like that someone slashed their tires nor do I like that they got any publicity out of the incident.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I suppose the people of McAlister have spoken. I enjoyed the message!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• They can spew their venom. That doesn't mean we have to remain silent and take it. I love it!!! Perfect biblical quote to go with it too.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I enjoyed this thoroughly !!!!!! they are lucky that it was only the slashing of their tires, good for the opposers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was about time there was some sort of reaction to these people, I am sure it is only the beginning!!!!

Answer by older at 10:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• What goes around really does come around. It's about time they got a taste.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 8:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2010