What was the craziest thing you ever did....

I'd have to go with ... My friend and I were just moving into a house we were in our early 20's , There was a free washer and we needed one... SO here we were trying to lift this washer into the back of a pick up truck... I was laughing so hard . I lost mt grip , Then my friend was there holding this washer, she really just tossed it in the truck... That story still makes us laugh...

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 8:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was driving in a "not so nice" area of our town on day with my two young kids. I saw a Little Tykes gym slide out beside a garbage can in a "questionable house" lol....I pulled in and knocked on the door and asked if they were throwing it out...this GIGANTIC black man came out and said yes....I asked if I could have it...he said sure...

I opened the back of my van and shoved it in...it barely fit....lol....

Looking back, that might not have been the smartest thing to do....lol.....but I got my kids a cool expensive toy for free! GREAT condition.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Probably taking my DH (we were dating at the time) to Paris. I called him on Wednesday, asked him if he had a passport and could he get Friday and Monday off. When I found out he could, I told him that we were leaving Thr. night, be at my apartment by 8:00. He didn't think we were really going to Paris until we got on the connecting flight to Charles DeGalle airport. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Get married!! hahaha
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well not actually me but this memory is cute. My now 12 yr old DD was 1 1/2. We were outside digging baits cause we were going fishing. She wanted to help so we let her. When she found her first bait she showed it to us and threw it in her mouth before we knew it. I'm thinking she thought we were looking for them to eat ourselves. But once we got her to release it and cleaned her up we laughed and still do til this day. I love telling her the story especially now that shes turning into a prissy teenager. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• sneaking away in the middle of the night without my moms knowing or approval to be with a guy yes looking back dumb I know lol
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My husb used to play in a band which he named & founded. A couple of back-stabbers in the band got another member behind his back (practiced on off nites w/ this new guy) & basically threw my husb out of his own band. So I made up a really good (Evil) Dr. Suess style poem about ea. of the band members & placed copies of it on all the cars in the parking lot of their 1st gig w/out my husb! He didnt know about it until after I did it, but after reading what I wrote- we both had a good laugh & I had quite the adreneline rush! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• well when i was 14 i went on a "camping " trip. but really i was just curios to see what it would be like to live on the streets. i started out in olympia wa, (where im originally from) went to oregon, hitchhiked to suthern oregon and then hopped a freight train to san fran. looking back i cant beleive that nothing seriouse hapened to me, or even that it was me that did that.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Sneaking out the window and going to bourbon street in new Orleans which is like an hour away ....I always look back and think what if I had got into a bad car accident or got killed they(my grandparents) would have never knew anything :( I didnt get caught either !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I lost my virginity in the backseat of my dh(then boyfriend) car. Fun times!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My mother had gotten sick n needed surgery and the state took us three kids away n put us into different homes because she could not take care of us and we would be alone. I think that just made her sicker if you ask me! Well I was so beyond upset when I found out she was out of the hospital but they would not let me go home n take care of her that I left the foster home in the middle of the night and got a ride from some questionable men. I was arrested the next day at my moms house and sent away till I was 18! Almost two years of my life wasted just because I wanted to take care of my sick mother. Still upsets me till this very day! The system sucks.....
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 10:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2010