Not Sure Yet.....Where your candidate really stands?

New findings on the all great Obama...if you think for one second he might not be the one or you'd like to stand up for him more time...explain these recent articles?

Here is where Obama admits to lieing about where he stands on Partial Birth Abortions...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/08/18/campaign-admits-obama-lied-about-abortion-vote-media-asleep

Here is Obama's take on energy and who is really going to pay for it.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kerry-picket/2008/11/02/obama-energy-prices-will-skyrocket

Here is Obama saying he is going to bankrupt the coal industry....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/11/02/hidden-audio-obama-tells-sf-chronicle-he-will-bankrupt-coal-industry

These are all recent articles.

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 3:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Haven't read the articles but I'm sure I'd still rather have him over McCain, and I already voted for him .
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• The Obama supporters are not going to respond to your questions...because they can't...they have only been programmed to refer back to their liberal websites...they cannot speak for themselves and answer tough questions their brainwashed minds won't allow for it....but I agree with everything you are saying and I don't even have to go to the websites to know what you are talking about!....Keep asking the tough questions!
    Anonymous

• CM have helped me a lot. They never speak much about McCain so it tell me he will do nothing, If he is invisible like he is on here, don't want him, my vote goes to Obama, thanks CM for the help.
    MadMom4808

Answer by MadMom4808 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I hope everyone makes informed votes and not rely on others to think for them!
    Anonymous

• McCain is not invisible on CM I do not know what you mean. I think you are confused about invisibility here cause now you see Obama here on one issue and then a month later his stance changes. He is visible any way you want to see him he is a chameleon it's a shame he is using good people who do have hope and do want change to get his way, which noone really knows what that is, at least listen when Obama speaks in opposite of what he says he stands for. But maybe you don't want to hear his bad side maybe you don't care that he lied and admits it, maybe you don't care that you'll be the ones to pay higher energy costs if he doesn't get his way. Maybe you just don't care.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Look on here now. I am newer, so maybe a month or two ago it was different. I was for Nadar, but all I heard was Obama this and Obama that on here, so I started checking him out and ended up liking him and voted for him. I even learned about his books on here that I started reading. I didn't even think much about him till I came on CM.
    Anonymous

• Cool you read his books which ones? I got Dreams From His Father and Audacity of Hope but haven't read yet. Do you have a favorite ecerpt of his? I am not a fan if you couldn't tell but if you have chosen to read just about Obama I was curious if you have chosen to ignore the negative things he has written or if you have read any of the books about McCain?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Has anyone ever read "The Audacity of Deceit"? If you had then you would learn how he blocked emergency medical aid for babies who survived abortion. Plans to ban the use of firearms by lawabiding citizens—even for self-defense. Was abandoned by his bigamist father and raised in a Muslim society—and how this influences his values. Would raise tax rates to a Hoover-like 60 percent. Will transform the U.S. Treasury into the United Nations’ ATM. Wants fuel prices high and farmland taken out of production. Will grant federal medical insurance to 12 million illegal aliens and increase emergency room costs alone by $15.4 billion annually. Would transfer child-rearing from parents to the federal government with his secular “0 to 5” program. You will also read exclusive polling results that reveal the 30 percent of Americans who pay no taxes, what they believe, and who they are planning to vote for.

SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Ugh. Just shut up. Minds are not a-changing no matter what you say.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Then don't respond if your mind is closed. I already know that is the majority, I am curious if McCain is so bad why is it that his ads don't have to deny his actions or his affiliations and nor are his records and affiliations challenged on a daily basis, but OMG say or challenge Obama and you get told SHUT UP.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008