Question

I know i should ask my doc when i go wed but i was wondering if anyone has been threw this. With my first baby for some reason i started leaking amniotic fluid at 31 weeks and then with my second baby i started leaking at 20 weeks for what reason i don't know and i was on bed rest until i gave birth at 38 weeks and now im pregnant for a 3rd time and im worried it will happen again. Has anyone been thru this and if so why did you start leaking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is possible that your bag is formed with weak spots that can easily leak...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Really? Cause i was thinking the same thing i was thinking that maybe the babies end up kicking a little whole in the sac.
    Anonymous