Do you think he's into me?

I asked this last night but i'd like a few more answers..

I met this guy threw my ex but they are no longer friends. He always tells me he wants to hang out and always complains to me that he hates being single and it's so hard to find a good girl.
Do you think he's into me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• He may like you or may want you to hook him up with one of your friends j/k. I think he may like you but you need not ask us but ask him. good luck with that!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 9:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not really enough info to go on - he may just want to be friends, maybe something more. Have you asked him out? (On a real date, not just hanging out?)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yeah i have to say sounds like he hints he likes you.. you should ask him out on a date.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• That's kind of hard to say at this point. Sounds like he wants to get to know you better by hanging out.
    Just hang out with him and either you two hit it off or you don't, but there's no harm in trying.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Men are direct. If he wanted to ask you out, he'd do it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Just give him the same kind of answers so he knows you are into him. Don't ask him out. Let him know that you're interested and put the ball in his court. If he is into you, he'll ask you out.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010