I feel like life isn't worth living anymore; What can I do to get rid of this feeling??

I feel like my husband doesn't want to be married to me anymore, I feel as if I've failed as a wife and a mother. I feel like whats the use of going on living when everything is negativity in my household. I feel as if there is no one out there that wants me around or will accept me for who I am.

Autumnlover68

Asked by Autumnlover68 at 7:26 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Oh wow we need to chat!! I am having this problem too. I think if I just keep driving my truck off the island into the ocean no one would even know I was gone. Nothing I do is good enough. My kids are not happy and they are acting like brats, not listening, and so on. My husband is being cold and just not friendly at all. If I were to leave they would be happier but hungry and living in a dirty house!
    threeBoysMommy

Answer by threeBoysMommy at 12:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I suggest you see a specialist about it. Also I know when it is winter and I dont go outside and dont get a lot of sun I start to feel depressed. Right after having a baby some women deal with this to. I am sure all you need is someone to talk to about things. If you have had bad weather or have been hiding in the house latley becuase of the feelings try and get some sun today go to the park and just relax and enjoy the sun. I hope things get better
    armywifeandmomy

Answer by armywifeandmomy at 7:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You are a wife and mother is what your message tells me and poeple dont accept you for who you really are. Who are you Autumnlover68?????????????
    Annie1549

Answer by Annie1549 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It sounds to me as if you can't go on with your life the way it is currently. That means one thing, it is time to make a change! I know making changes can be scary but do you want to keep feeling the way you feel now? First of all I would calmly talk to your husband and ask him how he is feeling about the marriage. As much as we women think we can mind read we can't so don't assume he doesn't want to be married to you. Also, marriage is about communicating no matter how hard it might be, so talk to him.

Why go on living? Because you have been blessed with LIFE! You are alive and healthy . . . and you have children you brought into this world and it is your place to take care of them. They need you! Accept yourself and want yourself around and then you might be surprised at how others want those things too. Remember no matter what others think that we are all beautiful lights in tis world and that includes you!
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 10:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• seek some counseling. talk to friends get out more and enjoy the outdoors. get interested in a hobby. walk, read a good book. meditate. just a few suggesstions. good luck.
    sad_eyes1961

Answer by sad_eyes1961 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008