Good Friends...How often do you get to see them?

I happily get to have coffee and play dates with a few of them a few times a week! Others are not so often maybe once a month and I dee my bestie about once a year since she is in North Caroina and I am in Michigan

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 9:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It goes in spurts - I'm the only one in our circle of good friends that doesn't work, so the time I get to spend with my friends depends a lot on their work schedules. My two best GF's I see probably 1-2 times a week, but I have others that I only see every 3 or 4 weeks. It's ok though, we all understand, and remain close even if we can't see each other as much as we'd like.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Sadly, not very often. We have 6 kids between the two of us, so it is hard for me to get away. I would say on average about once every 2 months.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not very often. A lot of my close friends live out of state, and I don't keep up with them as much except for 1. She was actually good friends with my husband first, and now it's more like our entire families are friends. We probably see them about once a month. My other best friend has decided to work wacko hours, and it's causing her to have major marriage problems. I see her husband more than I see her because she's always working even though she doesn't need to, and her husband comes over to hang out with my husband.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not that often. One is a cop in a local town, one is a new mom with three other kids and a newlywed (she just happened to move to the town where our other friend is a cop) and my BFF is a mom of two boys, one in school (2nd grade) and one still at home. We all keep in touch via FB.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2010