How big of a part of your life is cafemom?

Do you rely on cafemom for anything?
Do you involve it in your everyday life?
Is it a lifestyle for you?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I moderate a few groups, and I come in here - but I wouldn't consider those things a big part of my life. I enjoy "talking" to other people, and since I only have the 3 yo at home during the day it's nice to have other adults to talk to.

I have a small group of women that are some of my best friends, we've known each other for many years. We are located all over the country, and this is our place to "hang out." That group is an important part of my life.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No, no and no. I log in to check messages and the groups I own. Occassionally, I will post in other groups, and I usually spend some time in Answers if time permits. However, I don't generally log on on the weekends or in the evenings, and I'm OK with that. I don't wonder what's going on when i'm not online.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm on CafeMom daily. It's a fun outlet for me.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I do rely on cafemom for the groups that I'm in...Moms of Sons/Daughters in the Military is one that I rely on the most.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I don't think I would call it a lifestyle - let's just say a fun pasttime.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I get on here when im bored.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No. That would be pathetic. I don't rely on it to keep me entertained, either..I have other ways of entertaining myself when not tending to or playing with/teaching my Son.

Yes. I like to pop on for a bit several times a day (always from my cell)..gives me something to do while my Son eats or wants to play by Himself.

No. It's purely entertainment for me.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010