Is there anything that is off limits for you to discuss on cafemom?

Do you have limits as to what you will share or discuss on here? If so, why?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It is off limits for me to discuss any of the private aspects of my relationship with my husband. I feel that would be violating the intimacy that we share. It is also off limits for me to speak negatively of those whom I love and hold dear. My reason for that is that I would not want them telling the world how insensitive I can also be at times. We all have our moments of weakness, and I choose to protect the reputation of my loved ones, just as I would want them to protect mine. I can always speak in generalities about the lessons I have learned from the mistakes I have made in the past, but I do not have to share intimate details of specific situations.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would never say anything nasty or rude about my Husband.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:44 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I won't talk about income, personal sex things, or anything specific regarding where I live, DH works, kids go to school, etc.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:44 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Oops, forgot to say why - this is the Internet and public. I don't think it's safe to tell strangers that type of information. I won't post anything that I don't want everyone int he world to know :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I don't discuss money (at least not in specific amounts) because that's no one's business but my own. I won't talk about bodily function except in generalities because again it's no one's business what goes on in my bathroom. I also don't discuss relationship issues or parenting issues, because the women are here can be too judgemental.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nothing is taboo for me. But, I limit WHERE I talk about it on CM.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nanny, I REALLY like your answer! Something to think about!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Anything personal in nature.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't talk about my Husband's job online. I don't talk about Our finances. I don't give too much detail about Our sex life. I never talk about any arguments We have or bash my Husband, online or in real life (I don't believe in it). I only refer to my Son by His nickname on here. I do not share Our last name, my real first name, or my Husband's name. I do not post ANY photos except for my avatar, which is rarely a photo of myself or my Men. I don't share anything I want kept private, in other words..why? Because of all the weirdos on this site and lame ass psycho twat stalkers..plus the fact I can't trust anyone (except for my Men and some of Our Family), especially online.

That about sums it up..think I got everything. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010