Creative Ways to Tell Hubby/Parents I'm pregnant!

Hi everyone... no babies for me yet, but I want to be prepared when I finally get my BFP cause lord knows I won't be able to concentrate enough to come up with something creative and get it prepared! Anyone have any really creative ways of telling people?? My parents and sister are probably just as excited that we are trying for a baby as we are, so I want to make it special. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

lamr

Asked by lamr at 3:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• With this suprise...baby#3; I took a pregnancy test and then took a pic of it with my phone. I sent it to his phone and he got a kick out of it. His response was..."I knew you were pregnant babe." lol One of my friends told her mom and dad by having her 2 year old wear a shirt that says...."I'm the Big Brother Now."
    There are so many creative ways to tell the special news!!
    trinasig

Answer by trinasig at 3:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• for hubbys dad, they have pictures of all the grand kids on the wall, and we got them a picture frame with a paper in it saying 'comming in November 2006'. They really liked it.
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 3:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• When my sis got preganant with her first, we all went to dinner as a family. She gave my parents a "Happy Grandparents Day" card. I'm the only one who got it. I jumped up screaming, "You're preganant, your preganant!" in this very upscale restrurant.
    viking95

Answer by viking95 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i saw on you tube a girl did like a scavenger hunt where she left hubb a note that said look in the oven....he went to the oven and found a bun lol...then that had a note that said look in the dryer and he went to the dryer and found 2 socks pink and blue...that is when he figured it out...i think i will post my BFP on dh myspace comments lol
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I think I would do it like on full house. Prepare a dinner with the baby theme. Baby peas baby carrots and baby back ribs. Watch the episode. I thought it was the cutest thing.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 5:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I had a friend put the test in the oven and asked her hubby to get the buns out of the bun for dinner... and he opened it up and there was her positive pregnancy test.. I am wanting creative ideas as we have been trying for baby #2 with many problems for 2 years and this could be our month... I will know in 2 days.
    Baileysmom22304

Answer by Baileysmom22304 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well, my love told me that he thought I was, I was like nah....took like 5 tests and sure enough! So that wasn't entirely special between us, more funny, but I got an early ultrasound, make copies of the picture, stuck them in the grandparents xmas cards, with coming in june on the picture! they LOVED it!
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 11:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2008