So how nasty is.....

Look down ladies.....see anything you might want to clean up? Been thinking about doing it but then ya don't? Ya, gross right! Is your KEY BOARD as nasty with dust n who nows what else as mine WAS? Lol
I'm always wiping down the top but never really looked between the keys themselves! Just made myself more weekend work!!!

Suzie2mom

Asked by Suzie2mom at 9:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm a dork, I use canned air and cotton swabs about once a week on my keyboard. (I saw a special a few years ago about the dirtiest places in your house - and the keyboard was worse than the toilet!! Yuck!)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think I seen the same thing, lol I use cotton swabs too.All so you cell phone,my husband thinks I am crazy for all ways cleaning it.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have always cleaned my phone but never thought to do the darn key board! Gotta get me some of that caned air! Lol
    Suzie2mom

Comment by Suzie2mom (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Mine isn't to bad, but gross dirtier than a toliet???? ICK
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I try to keep mine clean as much as possible. You should look into getting those duster things that blows air or whatnot between the keys to keep them clean. And try keeping a bottle of hand sanitizer next to the computer and use it before and after being on the computer :D
    butterflymama23

Answer by butterflymama23 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I just turn it over and shake. Sometimes I use a big makeup brush. The best thing is not to eat over it.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I spray mine down about once a week anyways. We just have a laptop anyways with the kind of key where at 15 month old cant pul them off! haha. But since we literally dont ahve any room or space for a "computer area" we keep it on the couch or right in between the couch and the wall. DD loves to play with it while we are on it, it it gets full of finger prints and hand prints and wipes so every week I wipe it down with some electroic cleaner.. haha.
    SierraLynn

Answer by SierraLynn at 10:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have a laptop. I don't eat while I use it so it's still as clean as when I bought it six months ago. Although I did wipe the keyboard down with antibacterial wipes a few times since I had it.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 1:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• lol yeah they get nasty
    NevansMommy

Answer by NevansMommy at 12:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2010