I seriously drink WAY to much Diet Coke!

Who's with me? Serious addiction here!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 9:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• me too but regular coke
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I used to drink a 12 pack of d. Coke a day and then I got pregnant with my daughter and kicked the habbit. Best thing I've ever done!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 9:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Me, too! Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper....seriously! Wayyyyyy too much!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I was the same way, I would drink diet Coke all day. I craved it. When I got pregnant, I stopped cold turkey & actually felt like a withdrawl from it. I stopped for the whole pregnancy and tried some after my son was born and it tasted terrible! How wierd! It is actually addicting, I wonder what is in it that makes it so hard to stop.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I used to drink a lot of diet soda. In college and before DS1 it was diet coke. After getting pregnant I could no longer stand cola so I switched to diet sprite. I started to limit myself to 1 can a day. Now I've gotten to the point that I rarely have it in the house. I don't miss it. I drink coffee, tea and lemonade. I feel much better. Now if I could kick the sweeteners in my coffee & tea I'd be in great shape.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not me, but I just did tell the DD that I was craving a regular coke over ice!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I like Coke Zero instead, but I hear ya.

Before I got pregnant with my Oldest, I could drink a 2-liter a day., no problem. I used to fill up one of those 64-oz. SuperGulps and polish it off.

Now, I've cut WAY back and I drink MAYBE 1 20-oz bottle a day, and sometimes, I don't even finish that.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2010