Christmas card question!

What kind of Christmas cards do you send? Do you include a picture of your Child/Children? I have been sending cards that you slip in a photo on the front. Where do you buy your photo cards if you have them made?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 9:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• I buy whatever cards catch my eye- sometimes they are cartoon character ones (like Winnie Pooh and Scooby Doo), other times it is more Christmas themed- like with an angel or tree, or snowman. I have a list of family/friends that I send cards to and I do send school pictures to some of the people on my list.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I buy the boxed ones, usually funny non-religious ones. Sometimes I'll send a picture, it depends if I've been productive and had them made!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Last year I just sent non-religious holiday cards from the drugstore with a photo of my kid. This year I'm hoping to do photo holiday cards through snapfish or shutterfly.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I usually make mine at a local walmart with a recent picture of my daughter but this year we got pics done so im just usuing boxed cards and putting the pic inside!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 9:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I make mine and have a photo of us on it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I use Walmart.com every year. I dress the kids up and take some pictures of them in their "holiday attire" and then upload them to Walmart.com. From there you can pick from a variety of holiday photo cards, religious & non-religious. After you choose one you add a message and they will print them up from you. You can have them delivered to your house or go to your local store and pick them up. It's great! And they are very very cheap!
    AutumnJade412

Answer by AutumnJade412 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My husband won't do the photo ones. I make my own (most of the time) with stamps. It's a lot of fun.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Last year were picture cards from JcPenney (I got an amazing deal...60% off). Some years I make my own, this year will be a mixture of ones I made and store bought.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think it is nice to send cards with pictures of the kids because so many of the cards are sent to relatives who don't get to see the kids very often and I think it is cool to see how the kids are growing into young adults. That being said, last year we took a picture and used an online site to make the cards. I think it was CVS or Walgreens.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 4:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2010