Did you recommend the Aussie Three Minute Miracle???

Just want to thank you if you did!! My regular creme rinse just wasn't helping any longer. Thanks again!

elizabr

Asked by elizabr at 9:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I tell everyone about it who asks. I've been using it for years. I don't know if I recommended it to you or someone else on here, but I'm glad you like it!
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 10:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• If your regular shampoo and conditioner have stopped working for you...maybe try a clarifying shampoo and then retry your regular brand the next time you shampoo.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I don't use it, because it has so much wax in it - it coats the hair and leaves mine pretty limp. If your hair is really course, I bet it would work well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I can't take responsibility, but I have used that in the past, its great =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Hi Hairstylist here, Aussie Mega is actually one of the very few store products that has a low ph,, although not as good as salon product, it is one of the few that won't strip your color,,I agree with previous poster, who said a clarifying shampoo once a week is a great idea! If you liked Aussie Mega, you should try All Soft heavy cream, by Redken, once a week and your hair is amazing!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I loved it when I had long hair.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010