ive asked about breakfast and lunch,how about your childs/childrens favorite thing to eat for dinner?

my 4 year old likes to mix up things for dinner...spaghetti and garlic bread,steak and mashed potatos,steak with mushrooms and onions,hamburgers with french fries....you get the idea.....
by the way im askig these breakfast lunch and dinner questions to get some ideas...trying to see if i can change my sons food...make it different...because ive tried to give him cereal but he dont eat it if it has milk in it! i give it to him dry and he is still hungry even after eating it with a banana....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• If your kids are big on pasta, switch to whole wheat....angel hair is easy to pass by them.

We have all kinds of things for dinner. Tonight is home made pizza night. We do it every monday. The stipulation is we can't have the same toppings as last monday. We also have a salad to go with it. We have tried to go a bit healthier on the crust but haven';t found a good tasting alternate so we use Rhodes frozen bread dough, it works wonders! All of our toppings are low-fat or turkey meats.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• fried chicken with rice and home made hamburgers!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 10:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• my 4 year old loves my meatloaf. she also likes chicken and yellow rice with peas and crescent rolls, breakfast for dinner (cheesy eggs, bacon and biscuits or toast) , salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and corn. those are a few of the meals i know i can get her to eat for dinner.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Stir Fry Veggies (water chestnuts, bell pepper, onion, celery, snap peas broccoli, and cauliflower) with some beef and whole wheat tortillas. And some fresh fruit for dessert. :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My sons favorite dinner is my citrus grilled chicken, roasted vegetables with herbs and spinach salad. My son is a veggie nut.lol
    tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 11:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• For breakfast my daughter used to be the same way she was very held back and only like her certain things, but i just kept slowly trying to introduce new things with the things she liked for instant. I would still give her some dry cereal but would make he a bowl of oatmeal to go with it, or i would make banana pancakes. He favorite meal is breakfast now!
    butterflymama23

Answer by butterflymama23 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• my son stopped eating eggs and i dont know why....he stopped eating peanut butter too but again i dont know why.....he used to love eggs now he wants nothing to do with them.....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• oh i know exactly what you are talking about....my son used to be obsessed with ramen noodles! he could eat them things for breakfast lunch and dinner if you let him.....then he finaly got tired of eating them everyday for lunch that now he only eats them every so often....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• see my son loves mushrooms in spaghetti! well last night we had steak,baked potato,roll,green beans,and stir fried mushrooms with onions and he loved it! i didnt know if he would eat it but i gave it to him and said here baby try this and he did and he ate every bit of it....its getting easier to get him to try new foods but sometimes he just doesnt want anything to do with new stuff......
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2010