UTI? adult content

i think i might be having a uti or something like it ..ughh!
Im going in tonight but i want to see first if you had these following symptoms? and tell me what you diagnosis was?.. okay soo first it started off with stinky pee and it was cloudy... then i started peeing more often then it started tingling .. and now my lower to upper back is in pain ..mostly on my left side :/.. sometimes it feel like the start of back labor. i hope it didnt get to my kidneys..and no im not pregnant.. i had uti before but this one seems and feels differently.. i hate going to the doctors i dread it.. especially for small stuff like this why cant they prescribe something just for bladder infection and such. anyway.. sorry long story .. is there any remedies for pain for now until my husband gets home from work?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Health

• There are pills to make it hurt less until you can get a prescription for antibiotics.. They make your pee orange. I can't remember what they're called, though.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• you need to go to the doctor.
    shepri

Answer by shepri at 10:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had slight pain in my side and then I just quit peeing even though I had a full bladder.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Bladder infections are nothing ot mess with they can go into your kidneys quickly which this sounds ike it is. Get to the Dr and take the meds like they say.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• thanks guys and i also feel like i have pain in my ovaries to?
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I am so sorry you feel like that. I totally understand your pain, I have been there and it can get really painful. You have better go to the doctor as soon as possible because the infection can go up to the kidneys. After you have taken care of the infection, Azo has cranberry pills to help to prevent UIT, you can find them at any store and if you go to the website you get coupons. Good luck and hope you will feel better soon.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• thanks everyone i appreciate all your care and comments .. im still sitting here in pain :( and i dont complain much thats why i let this infection get far... its getting more intense each minute :( i dont k now what to do .. my husband cant come and get me and im stuck at homw with my poor little toddler ..whats the worse that can happen to my kidneys?
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2010