has anyone ever told you?

have they ever told you that they like you better than your ex husbands new girlfriend or new wife?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Oh my God...Yes!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• all the time. but then there's alot to be said for familiarity. my dad's mom treated my mom like crap when they were married, but as soon as he got with my stepmom, she raved about my mom - you'd think she loved her more than her own son. i wouldn't take it too seriously... and who cares... you moved on, right?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I get that ALL of the time. Everyone (even his family) is confuses as to why he would chose her over me. Frankly, I don't care. I'm just glad to be rid of his butt!
    Heidi2512

Answer by Heidi2512 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• lol, yes!! Not his current gf.... she's a sweetheart..... but the one before that was a whack job. Certified crazy!! And she did things to prove she deserved her papers all the time! I was so glad when they split up! Not a good environment for my boys.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• My boyfriend's ex wife left him for a man she had been having an affair with for a couple of years and he was a close friend to the family. However, his marriage had been a pretty unhappy one for years. His family and friends tell me how much better I am for him and how he seems so much happier now with me. He and I have so much more in common than they ever had. Even his ex wife thinks I'm a better fit for him than she was!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• No, that hasn't happen yet. I don't have all that much communication with my Ex's family. But that has got to be a pretty good feeling I must say! Not that I care what the hell my ex is up to these days, that loser. God help the woman who has to deal with him next!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• nope my husband doesn't have an ex wife and they never really met any of his ex's. they were never good enough to bring home to mother. they love the hell out of me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my ex-husband's own family tells me that!
    cook1928

Answer by cook1928 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008