What's your FAVORITE thing about Christmas??

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love turning off the lights on Christmas Eve and leaving the tree lit and just enjoying the glow.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• All the decorations
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I love the glow also but mainly it is the family unity that makes me glow.

Answer by older at 10:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Gosh, where to begin. Being with my family, the baking, music, decoration. The little ones so excited and awe struck. I love Christmas. The fire in the fire place so cozy and warm. Cozy clothes and pj's. Hot chocolate or hot cider. I could be here all day. Let it snow!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Family getting together. The lights, the smells, all of it together is wonderful but I love for a chance for family to get together.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Seeing my kids face light up Christmas morning. We also like to go around and look at all the houses with 1000's of lights that the put in tha paper!! I cant wait for Christmas
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Watching family open gifts from us...I love to watch their expressions or when the kids get up Christmas morning and they are seeing their Santa gifts...PRICELESS!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 11:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• ´♥`°¤,¸.•*´¯)i love all the lights ...i like laying around with my dh with only the xmas lights on and i love xmas morning watching the kids peek around to see if santa came and what they got....´♥`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2010