can anyone answer this for me?

i had my iud removed about 3 days after my period ended. i had unprotected sex around ovulation and now i am 3 days late. i have taken a pregnancy test but it came back negative. could the removal of the iud mess with my period? i have had symptoms such as fatigue, sore breasts, slight cramping, backache and frequent urination. i have peed 3 times in the last 15 mintues lol. what's your opinion on this?

lyndseynicole3

Asked by lyndseynicole3 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, I just found out on Saturday that I am five weeks and I'll tell you that I had two false negative pregnancy tests that the hospital gave me within the last month, and I came into the hospital complaining of the same symptoms that you have.

Some women are different though, you may be lucky and it's just the trama to your cervix causing you to be late.
    Cadysmom08

Answer by Cadysmom08 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Maybe just your hormones balancing out from the IUD coming out....
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 4:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i bet its just your hormones. when i got off the depo my period was crazy. it didnt come on time and when it did come it stayed for a month >
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 6:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• When I had mine removed I got pregnant the first time I had sex. Your hormones might just be changing though. I had my IUD put back in after my last little one, and when I turned 30 I had the same symptoms you did. It was just my body changing though. I hope you find your answer, and good luck! Deb
    my2girls04073

Answer by my2girls04073 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2008